Tundi Construction Pvt. Ltd. was founded in 1984 AD by Mr. Rishi Prasad Subedi (Founder Chairman). There are more than 390 direct Employees and more than 1,800 indirect Employees (Skilled and unskilled labour) working in this company.
There are Sufficient & Ample of Construction Machinery,Equipments and hence we have been conducting Active Operation in Nepal and Bhutan and Participating in Bidding in Nepal, India, Bhutan and Bangladesh. We have Executed several projects such as water supply and water treatment plants, roads, bridges, airport, hydropower, irrigations projects in Nepal and Bhutan.
Tundi’s Mission. - Driven by excellence
- To be a leading construction company in the global market.
- To become the customers’ most preferred choice by attaining excellence in quality and timely completed value added projects.
- To continually innovate, develop and adopt state-of-the-art technology in methods and materials to enhance productivity and cost effectiveness.
- To continually improve the competence of our people and make them proud to work at TCPL.
- To contribute to the development of the local community and society at large as a part of our corporate social responsibility.
- The TCPL Corporate Mission is derived from the Vision Statement to encompass the overall strategies, objectives and goals of the Organization.
Tundi’s vision. - Seeing into the future
"To be the Industry Leader and a Market - Driven Engineering Construction Company renowned for excellence, quality, performance and reliability in all type of construction.”
Since its founding in 1984, Tundi Construction Pvt. Ltd. has always been a key contributor to the Nepal and construction sectors. Over the years, it has been proud to play a major part in the realization of some highly prestigious projects, particularly major landmark public buildings, roads, and water supply.
We are committed to maintain a partnership based on transparency and reliability with our clients rather than an ordinary client-contractor relationship. Our clients are fully aware that we have the skills, resources and expertise, and most importantly, the ability to complete their projects to the highest standards on time and on budget.
Health, Safety, Quality and the Environment are among the most important concerns of our company and we follow strict safety regimes as well as quality procedures and strives to continuously improve our performance. We also take pride in our achievements, which we attribute to the dedication of our staff, whose exceptional skills and expertise are the key value of our company’s success. Thanks to our loyal team of workers & professionals, we have succeeded in proving that we can deliver on our promises and that we can rise to significant technical challenge, as well as excel in our performance to the satisfaction of our clients.
It has been a very challenging journey from the beginning of our company in 1984 until today. Having started as a small family business, we are now among the top construction companies in Nepal. Our major challenge today is to sustain our growth while maintaining a conservative financial strategy.
Mr. Rishi Prasad Subedi